Dubai Running Tours
- Kite Beach, Umm Suqeim
6 AM and 6 PM
Swap your regular sightseeing adventures for a more invigorating and memorable experience with Dubai Running Tours. For the duration of Dubai Fitness Challenge, the free initiative is a fun and active way to explore Dubai’s iconic landmarks and scenic locales, thanks to Arabian Adventures.
Participants can choose between three routes with varying difficulties – an easy 3km, a moderate 5km or an intense 10km. The first option meanders through the historic Al Fahidi district and Dubai Creek; the second winds past the suave downtown Boulevard area; and the third route sweeps along the beachside running track in Jumeirah, starting at Kite Beach.
The 3km run is self-guided, with the help of the Questo app. It’s ideal for a more relaxed pace and can be done at any time that’s convenient for you. The other two routes are guided by members of the ASICS FrontRunner club. Take advantage of the cool, breezy weather and wake up early for a 6am run or wind down with a sunset jog at 6pm.
All tours will have stops along the way, with interesting facts about Dubai and the surrounding sights. Book your spot today and share your run experience on social media by tagging @arabianadventures and using the hashtags #AAxASICS and #Dubai30x30.
Health and safety of the city’s people remains DFC’s top priority. All events and activities will be held in accordance with the Dubai Government’s health and safety guidelines.
Dubai Running Tours Health hygiene terms and conditions
- By registering for one of the runs, you agree to the terms and conditions below and our general terms and conditions. Our staff, the ASICS FrontRunners and any other participants agree to the same.
- Maintain social distancing of 2m at all times
- Undergo temperature screening before the start of the activity. Anyone with temperature equal or more than 37.5˚C will not be allowed to enter the activity.
- Seniors with underlying medical conditions and chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, heart diseases, pulmonary and other illnesses that compromise their immunity are encouraged to stay at home
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory at all times and while engaged in a light or moderate intensity activity, but can be lowered/removed while engaged in strenuous and vigorous intensity running
- Towels are not provided – participants must bring their own towels
- It is discouraged to share items such as food, beverage or equipment, which are difficult to clean and sanitise
- Group training is permitted with a maximum capacity of 5 members per group
- Strictly no gathering after the activity