Try This Chia Mango Pudding Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes + 3 hours refrigeration
- 1 medium sized mango
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon spinneysFOOD honey
- Any variety micro greens, as needed
- Dice the mango and blend the flesh to create a pulp.
- Combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla and honey. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Layer the chia mix and mango pulp in a tumbler glass or jar.
- Top with fresh mango and micro greens.