Quick and Easy Chicken Kebabs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 50ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 125g chicken breast
- 100g red onion
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 25g mixed salad leaves
- 150g organic mixed peppers
- 1 lemon
- Firstly, prepare the marinade by adding the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic powder and horseradish to a zipper-storage bag.
- Cut the chicken breast into 1-inch pieces, add to the bag and marinate for 2 hours.
- Thread the marinated chicken and chopped vegetables onto the skewers, leaving a small space between each.
- Set grill to medium-high heat and place the kebabs on a tray under the grill.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes whilst turning regularly. Check chicken pieces are cooked thoroughly before removing from the grill.
- Once cooked, leave to rest for five minutes.
- Prepare salad and include any leftover vegetables from the kebabs. Squeeze lemon over the top and enjoy.
Recipe from Spinneys