Piazza Pizza's Dolce E Salato Recipe
- baby spinach – 125gm
- capsicum – 200gm
- walnut – 40gm
- goat cheese – 50gm
- balsamic vinegar
- virgin olive oil
- salt – 2gm
- Roast the capsicum for 15 minutes in 200-250 °C oven.
- Remove the skin and seeds from the capsicum.
- Marinate the capsicum with garlic, salt and olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in the salad bowl.
- Add salad dressing and toss.
Recipe from Piazza Pizza
Inspired by traditional Neapolitan pizza, Piazza Pizza is a modern-day pizzeria at The Pointe at Palm Jumeirah, serving traditional Italian favourites and a variety of pizzas and pastas, all made from the freshest produce and ingredients.