OVERNIGHT MANGO PEANUT BUTTER OATS RECIPE
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 mango
- 1 tablespoon spinneysFOOD organic maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nuts, chopped and toasted
- In a sealable container combine the oats and peanut butter. Add a little bit of the milk if necessary.
- Once combined, add the rest of the milk and cinnamon and mix well. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- In a small pot combine the mango cubes and maple syrup and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Top the oats with macadamia nuts to serve.
Notes: Substitute peanut butter for any nut butter of your choice. The oats can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 days.