- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl (except the extra 1 teaspoon of za’atar)
- Add wet ingredients and combine well. You should get a thick batter. Divide the mixture into 8 even balls of dough (mine were approximately 65g each). The dough balls should be easy to work with and you can easily roll them lightly in your hands to make a nice shape.
- Place the balls onto the prepared tray. Push them down slightly on the tray with your fingers.
- Sprinkle on the extra za’atar
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Cool on a rack