Ingredients for fish and vegetables
- salmon fillet 350g
- green asparagus, thin 200g
- olive oil 1 tablespoon
- salt 1 teaspoon
- black pepper ½ teaspoon
Ingredients for puree
- green peas 300g
- fresh mint 10g
- sour cream 80g
- black pepper ¼ teaspoon
Ingredients to serve
- Boil the peas in lightly salted water with mint leaves for 1-2 min.
- Drain the peas and add them to a blender with the sour cream. Season with black pepper and set aside.
- Snap the woody ends off the asparagus and heat a griddle or frying pan over high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the asparagus and fry for 3-4 min until golden brown.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat another pan with oil over a medium-high heat and add the salmon fillets skin side down. Cook for 4-5 min until crispy. Flip the salmon fillets and cook on the other side for a further 4-5 min until translucent in the middle and starting to flake.
- Serve the salmon with pea puree, asparagus and lemon wedges.