An Immunity-Boosting Turmeric Sip Recipe
Turmeric sip, also known as gold milk, is a warming, nourishing drink that helps the body fight infections and enhance immunity. Adding black pepper to turmeric makes sure all the benefits of this supreme spice are absorbed by the body.
- 1 cup milk/coconut milk/almond milk/any plant milk
- 2 tsp dry dates powder/ 1 tsp dates syrup
- 3/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp cashew paste (recipe below)
- Cashew paste: Soak 10 cashews overnight. Drain the water and grind cashews into a fine paste. Add a little water.
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and whisk constantly over a gentle heat.
- Once the mixture starts to boil, turn off heat, pour into mugs and serve.