In celebration of the ICC Men’s T20 Cricket World Cup and the FIFA Men’s World Cup Qatar 2022 Dubai Fitness Challenge organised a series of 30 day tournaments in both Cricket and Football with all games hosted at the DP World Fitness Village at Kite Beach.
The Cricket tournament saw 12 teams representing the nations that qualified for the super 12s stage of the Men’s T20 Cricket World Cup with entries coming from businesses that registered to be part of Dubai Fitness Challenge.
The Football tournament comprised of 4 separate competitions for Boys (under 14 and under 11) and Girls (under 14 and under 11) representing the 32 nations that qualified for the FIFA Men’s Football World Cup Qatar 2022.
Boys Under 14’s tournament
- WINNERS Brazil (Mohamed bin Hamad Alsharqi C3 – A)
- RUNNERS UP Poland (South View School)
- THIRD PLACE Cameroon (JSS International School)
Boys Under 11’s tournament
- WINNERS Saudi Arabia (South View School)
- RUNNERS UP Tunisia (Gems Cambridge International School)
- THIRD PLACE Germany (Uptown International School)
Girl’s Under 14’s tournament
- WINNERS Ecuador (Credence High School)
- RUNNERS UP Germany (South View School)
- THIRD PLACE Ghana (Woodlem Park School)
Girl’s Under 11’s tournament
- WINNERS France (Gems Modern Academy)
- RUNNERS UP Uruguay (Star International School Al Twar)
Men’s Cricket T20 World Cup
- WINNERS Bangladesh (Talabat)
- RUNNERS UP New Zealand (Chaloub Group)
SHOW US YOUR 30